Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Suit Yourself

It has almost been a week since my last post so I felt that it was more than time for a new one. Today's fashion picks are the jumpsuit and boyfriend blazer. Now I do know that it's summer and almost 30 degrees so this outfit is not ideal if you want to cool off, but I wanted to show it to you..
The great thing about a boyfriend blazer is that you can make something that is casual look more sophisticated. It is like the cherry on top of the pie in a way that it can be the final touch that makes the entire outfit. I choose to wear high heels, but you can dress down by wearing slippers or low allstars.




At first sight the jumpsuit looks like a dress, but I hope you can see that the middle is sewn together so that you have small shorts.

A nice detail of the jumpsuit is that it has puffed sleeves and an open back.. without the blazer it is more casual and convenient to when you're chilling in the park or for a city walk.



Blazer: Zara
Jumpsuit: Zara
Skull ring: H&M
Necklace only you: Bought in Shanghai
Bracelet: Vintage
Shoes: Zara

Love Lyn


1 comment: