Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lanvanish

As you all might know, today was the launch of the Lanvin collection of H&M and off course I couldn't resist to buy at least something of it.. but I will have to wait until I get back to the Netherlands to open up my deliveries!

So I got up at 7 am to set myself up for the massive attack on the online shop.. From prior experience of standing in line at the door made me choose for the more comfortable option of shopping at home:)..

Yes call me crazy but I had two computers as reinforcement! So as soon as the clock on my laptop hit 8.00 AM I started to click on the shop.. one went immediately into the waiting line..GREAT.. so much for that! But luckily the other one did get in so I could shop at ease without having to get into cat fights with other women..

So rara the theme of today is my interpretation of Lanvin.. When I think of Lanvin I think of volume, rich fabrics and details. The collection of Lanvin for H&M is somewhat in line with this but it incorporates more outspoken colors. Besides the colors are combined in such a way that they really pop into your eyes...so as color loving person I was really inspired by this!



Key ingredients of my Lanvin style: flowers, pearls, waist belt, some sparkles and a petticoat to get the volume effect..




Hairband: Accessorize
Top: Fashion for Aids
Necklaces: pearls, H&M
Skirt: Vintage
Petticoat: Vintage
Shoes: New Look

Love Lyn

1 comment: