Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mademoiselle Beetlejuice

What a life, what a life.. I've had a lovely vacation back in the Netherlands and saw my family and friends. So I'm all set to get back to the normal life here in France which is not bad at all.. Sunny weather, 16 degrees and no classes until next wednesday..I really have to enjoy all my free time now as this might be the last year that I'm studying.
In the meanwhile when is wasn't posting anything I've been working on clothes for a fashion show the 6th of december. The fashion show is organized by the program director of my master and I'm working with 6 girls on the clothes for this Indian inspired fashion show. While I was working I realized how much I love it that I have the chance to do something which I really really like.. So never be afraid to follow your heart and take chances to become whatever you love to do in life!!

Always combine something that is oversized with something that is tight otherwise it looks as if you put on a garbage bag..


Lovely sun:)

What I really like is the combination of turquoise with black and white, because it really emphasizes and brings out the turquoise as an eyecatcher!


Headband: H&M
Tshirt: Lulu
Necklace: Jacky
Colbert: H&M
Legging: Zara
Shoes: H&M

Love Lyn


3 comments: